X10: Others than x10.com doing specials?

Hello Folks,

Since some of our modules died like the flies we need new ones. Plus a new controller/transmitter like the CM15A because the transceiver is turning yellow and the old CM11A has a lousy reset circuit.

Anyhow, are there any other sites that have good prices, other than x10.com? That web site is terrible, has stupid pop-ups you can't turn off and their package deals contain too much stuff we don't need. What we need is appliance modules, lamp modules and a controller.

Thing is, I don't want to spend a lot on it because the quality is, ahem, sub-optimal IMHO. X10 had a sale where a CM15 plus two each of the modules was around $80 but it's long gone.

Reply to
Joerg
Loading thread data ...

I find alot of good deals on Ebay, for the more common stuff like appliance modules and lamp modulues and motion sensors..I find the prices to be at least as good as x10.com's "3 for 1" type specials:

Here for example is a 3 pack of 2-pin appliance modules, new in box, which come to $24 shipped... (buy it now price, no worries about prices being bid up)

formatting link
Note I am not affiliated with this listing, but I have bought from them before, had no issues.

I feel like I used to see similar deals for as little as $21 shipped, but maybe prices have gone up.

Joerg wrote:

Reply to
random735

formatting link

Thanks, good hint. I have never bought anything through EBay but maybe it's time to try it out.

Reply to
Joerg

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.