X10 activehome remote control - need manual

I picked up a used "X10 Activehome" remote control at a thrift shop. I igured on downloading the manual, but can not find this remote anywhere, partly because it has no identifying number.

The remote has a power and setup button at the top. Below that are 3 buttons labeled PC, CD, and X10. Below that are 2 rows of 4 labeled WEB, DVD, PHONE, AUX and TV, CBL,SAT and VCR Then, 4 rows of 3 number buttons. Below that two bars labeled VOL on the left and CH on the right wrapped around a 1" diameter cursor control. The bottom has SELECT and directional controls like for a VCR or DVD, and several smaller buttons.

I thought this might be used for home theater equipment control. Or maybe it is a specialized thing for a PC based "activehome" control system.

Can anyone help me find more info?

Bob

Reply to
Bob
Loading thread data ...

Hello Bob,

Look about 1/3 of the way down this doc to see if that's your remote:

formatting link

Reply to
Joerg

Reply to
Dave Houston

As I said, there is no identification. There is a 1/4" dia. sticker inside the battery compartment that says "7L52". Also, the unit uses 4 AAA batteries, and there are also 2 blue buttons on the back of the unit just above the battery compartment.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

The round sticker is just a date code which is no help in identifying the model. I think only the MouseRemote has the buttons on the back.

ftp://ftp.x10.com/pub/manuals/mk19a-om.pdf

"Bob" wrote:

Reply to
Dave Houston

Thank you Dave! That's it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.