X-10 camera kits

I don't like the X-10 web site but their products sound interesting. They have a kit with 3 cameras and say you can view them over the web. What I can't find out from their site is how exactly things work. Can I view all 3 at the same time tiled on the screen or must I switch from one to the other?

formatting link
As for the quality of their units I don't expect much in picture clarity--about the same as my cheepie Creative web cam. But I just like to see what room the dog is in or if any people are in my back yard. I'm not looking to id a thief or get license plate numbers. If I see someone there I'll call 911.

Reply to
cj
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
they are more money than an x10. you can truly view over the web, or even your cell phone. Search eBay to find a cheaper price, or a goggle search will return good prices
formatting link
is the best price I have found for additional cameras. I have this system and it is way cool. During your Google search, you can read any number of glowing reviews from various publications search using LukWerks as your parameter X-10 will not give you these kinds of results you can get from lukwerks

Reply to
Dimbo Spams

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.