weather clocks

I initially started looking for a weather clock and bought a Weather station station from dbiweatherstions.com They seem to have good deals and were very easy to work with.

Reply to
dibsen
Loading thread data ...

If you want to post ads for your company, go ahead. It's considered courteous when doing so to prepend "AD:" to the subject line. However, it is not only discourteous but downright offensive to pretend you're a satisfied customer when in fact you own the company.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

AND you appear to have a relationship with the company.

I recommend Klockit Online at

formatting link
a satisfied customer with no financial interest in the company.

Reply to
Jack Ak

Bought just a weatherstaion or the whole company Mr. DBIsen from DBIweathersations.com? If you were honest about your identity (or at least were smart enough not to post with your own email address) I might have looked at your site but given how you've chosen to start your relationship with us by being deceitful, I think I'll pass. Who would you pretend to be (or not) if customer service were required?

Reply to
BruceR

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.