Vizia+ availability

I'm planning to install a new lighting circuit with dimmable 3-way switches and I want to use some of the Vizia switches because of the dimmable remote feature. I noticed on the Leviton website that they have an updated line called Vizia+ that has put the dim buttons and LEDs in the top of the main switch rather than on the sides. The manual also shows more progammable features than the original Vizia. This seems to be a pretty new series from Leviton since I can't find any online dealers that have them. Does anyone know when Vizia+ will be available?

Reply to
amakyonin
Loading thread data ...

The Vizia + series dimmers are special order. It usually takes Leviton 3-5 days to ship stuff. The RF+ series are a bit pricey. The 15A dimmers cost nearly $90 single lot.

Reply to
news.giganews.com

To be clear, I'm not interested in ViziaRF+. They seem to be in the process of replacing the original Vizia line with a (non-RF) Vizia+ series. They don't even show Vizia on the page for their non-RF residential dimmers right now, just Vizia+

formatting link

Reply to
amakyonin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.