Trying to setup a call center queue

PBX - D308 VoiceMail - TVS50

I have a Phantom extension (110) that rings a bunch of phones. There is a general mailbox that is associated with that phantom extension. I would like to have calls that go through to this extension ring all phones, then if no one answers, give the caller the option to continue to hold or leave a message. Currently, the phantom extension will ring and then the system will say: "Sorry, no one is available to answer the call. To leave a message press 1" . PleaseHelp. I can't figure this out!!!!

Here is my current configuration:

PBX Type [ TD308 ] Operator Transfer Sequence [ FXD ] Extension Transfer Sequence [ FXD ] Alternate Extension Transfer Sequence [ FXA ] Reconnect Sequence on Busy [ FX ] Reconnect Sequence on No Answer [ FX ] Reconnect Sequence on Refuse Call [ FX ] Light-On Sequence for Message Waiting Lamp [ F ] Light-Off Sequence for Message Waiting Lamp [ F ] Call Waiting Sequence [ 1 ] Release Sequence for Call Waiting [ F ]

Does anyone know how to setup a phantomn extension that will act like a call queue? Thank you in advance.

Brian Fleishman Jaydien Network Solutions

formatting link

Reply to
bfleishman
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.