Tired of Activehome...

Any recommendations for home automation programs for use with X10 devices. I have HAL Deluxe but it only works while the program/computer is running and I can't seem to get Activehome to communicate with the CM11a any more. Hal works fine but I would like to be able to download to the interface. Any suggestions? Thanks

Reply to
JW
Loading thread data ...

Well since no one offered a recommendation, I did get Activehome working again so, I guess I'll use it until I find something else. Thanks "JW" wrote in message news:pxv1h.23612$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com... Any recommendations for home automation programs for use with X10 devices. I have HAL Deluxe but it only works while the program/computer is running and I can't seem to get Activehome to communicate with the CM11a any more. Hal works fine but I would like to be able to download to the interface. Any suggestions? Thanks

Reply to
JW

these rocket scientists are too busy swapping out light bulbs trying to fix their magnificent home automation systems

Reply to
Bra

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.