Thanks Automation Mania!!!

Hi,

I spent $400 the other day on your switches. thanks for the great prices and quick shipping. i am really happy with my order. i ordered another $500 today, thanks for the 10% off, that really helps. are you going to add the elk products to your site, or should i e-mail you the ones i want?

Tom Browne

Reply to
pcdeal4u2003
Loading thread data ...

Dear Tom,

Thanks for your compliments. I am glad that you are happy with your order! Please feel free to shop again and get the 10%.

Sincerely,

Christopher A. Inverso Automation Mania, LLC

Reply to
webmaster

Hi,

I spent $400 the other day on your switches. thanks for the great prices and quick shipping. i am really happy with my order. i ordered another $500 today, thanks for the 10% off, that really helps. are you going to add the elk products to your site, or should i e-mail you the ones i want?

Tom Browne

Reply to
G. Morgan

Hi,

Tom Browne

Reply to
G. Morgan

Lame... lame... lame... ;-)

From: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Newsgroups: comp.home.automation Subject: Thanks Automation Mania!!! Date: 2 Mar 2005 16:20:52 -0800 Organization:

formatting link
10 Message-ID:

NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.142.254.69

Newsgroups: comp.home.automation Subject: Re: Thanks Automation Mania!!! Date: 2 Mar 2005 17:06:46 -0800 Organization:

formatting link
10 Message-ID:

References:

NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.142.254.69

Reply to
Si Ballenger

He better be really careful when adding Elk products. If he is a "true" distributor he knows exactly what I'm saying. If not I'll just let him wonder. :)

But either way good luck with your business.

Most of the SmartHome stuff they are clearancing out to get ready for the new line.

Brian

formatting link

Reply to
Tech-Home

You are about as stupid as they get and now you ruined any credibility that you might have ever had on this board. Why on earth would you post fake praise? From the same account? Are you really that ignorant that you don't understand how NNTP works and how easy it is to expose your fraudulent posts? You are in damage control at this point, and should post an apology post haste, although it won't likely save your business w/ respect to the people that frequent this newsgroup. Who would want to buy from a liar and cheat? But at least it might show you to have some modicum of character left.

Robert

Reply to
RM

Dear Group,

I believe that everyone here owes me an apology. I did not make that post, and I have a very good idea as to who did this. To that person, and you know who you are, I will prosecute you. The incompetent individual who wrote this post knew that I planned to end the 10% promotion two days ago. As a result, he thought that he might make me look like a liar by saying that it was still going on. I won't let you ruin my business or put shame to my name.

Sincerely,

Christ> You are about as stupid as they get and now you ruined any

credibility that

fraudulent

character

Reply to
webmaster

To that dishonest individual who logged into my account: My password has now been changed! Why don't you try repeating what you did.

Reply to
webmaster

posting-account=vR7TlA0AAACHvKoXXpMGWv59P2O-JlLe

Dear Members,

For a limited time, we are offering 10% OFF ALL PURCHASES. No minimum purchase is required! If you need a product that is not listed on our website, please feel free to e-mail us. We have many products that we have been unable to list as of yet. We are adding more each day!

Sincerely,

Christopher A. Inverso Automation Mania, LLC

Reply to
G. Morgan

Subject: Re: Thanks Automation Mania!!! Newsgroup: comp.home.automation => snipped-for-privacy@automationmania.com To that dishonest individual who logged into my account: My password

That's the third lie from you in two days. If you have proof of someone using your account post it, and call your ISP to report the crime. If you need assistance with the technical aspects let me know. I do not believe you at all,

--- but if you can provide some evidence you were wronged I'll publicly apologize and eat my hat.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Jeesh....I gave you a chance to look up NNTP. You're not even smart enough to do that. Next you'll be saying someone must have broke into your place and posted from your PC. Morgan double busted your a$$ and you still deny. You're finished here. Goodbye

Reply to
RM

Subject: Re: Thanks Automation Mania!!! Newsgroup: comp.home.automation => RM I didn't bother 'researching' the second two posts, because they are not

Exactamundo~!!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Lets see, the first two post came from the below IP addresses:

NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.142.254.69 NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.142.254.69

The two followup post came from the below IP addresses. Makes your assumptions look somewhat suspect and not well researched.

NNTP-Posting-Host: 64.12.116.71 NNTP-Posting-Host: 152.163.100.72

Reply to
Si Ballenger

I think you can safely assume the first two posts came from the same PC. Once Graham flagged it, he obviously logged into another PC with the same Google account and posted responses so that the Posting Hosts would appear different. The man's in "damage control" mode and doing a piss poor job at it to boot. He could have avoided all this in the first place by "fessing up".

Reply to
Frank Olson

I would like everyone in this group to know that this is not me typing, it is actually someone else!

I can prove it too, because I know how to spell "elefant", and clearly the person typing does not.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Linca

I didn't bother 'researching' the second two posts, because they are not relavant to the false praise given in the first two, which is where the lying began. Once he was caught with his pants down, he started using AOL, likely dialing in instead of the comcast cable in a lame attempt at damage control. So, no, my original assumptions were spot on.

Robert

Reply to
RM

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.