System for a small hotel?

I'm looking for a system that will stream MP3s from a server to 11 rooms separately. I would like an interface that only shows music selections, but does not allow any copying from the server. Additionally, I'd like to provide Internet access through the same unit that receives the stream (in the room). Any suggestions?

Reply to
So'n'so
Loading thread data ...

Since there's a TV in each room it would seem like systems that use them would be the right idea. Browsing on a TV sucks. But if you want to avoid sound files being copied then it's probably best to stick with the TV. It has speakers already as well. Then let them use the internet on their own laptops.

Reply to
wkearney99

You may want to take a look at SongBOSS system here:

formatting link

Supports up to 20 channels of music with over-the-Internet management and files encription to prevent copying.

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com

Thanks, that's exactly what I'm looking for.

"Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com)" wrote in message news:1116855946.e4568669760f310d3921ed617e44986a@bubbanews...

Reply to
So'n'so

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.