RS485 OR RS232 to X10

Hi ,

We would like to find how can we buy a unit that will take RS485 commands and translate it to X10 and vise versa.

Best regards

Oren Levy

Reply to
oren341965
Loading thread data ...

Oren,

There are devices which can send X10 commands and can receive signals via RS485. Can you please be more specific as to what you wish to control and what will be sending the signals (home automation controller, PC, etc.)

The ELK Products M1G home automation controller (which I sell online) has an RS485 communications bus. It can control X10 devices as well as Z-Wave, UPB and others. This is a full blown HA controller and may be much more than what you're looking for.

formatting link
ELK Products also makes "Magic Module" series HA controllers with RS485 and X10 capabilities. At the URL below I list various Magic Modules and accessories.
formatting link
Adicon's Ocelot controller (which I don't sell) is an X10 controller with RS485.
formatting link
Additional information on ELK Products can be found here:
formatting link

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.