R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

I wasn't trying to make you change, simply explaining (based upon psychology) why you are the way you are.

Where did I say you should respect him?

What I wrote had nothing (other than peripherally) to do with Bass - and that's the part you don't understand...

Reply to
JoeRaisin
Loading thread data ...

"JoeRaisin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : i7hs2l$1bk$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

First of all, you are no psy, and you cant even come close to what I really am as a man, by the few post I do here, And I hope you were not billing for the consult ;-)

And what you lack to understand, is pretty simple, I have no good feeling for the jerk that was robert bAss , And for me, I will never fall in the false remores pit most of you felt in..

If I choose to stand proud to what I am, in no way you can argue that its for x reason, you dont know my past experience, you cant even imagine the way I am.. stop bugging you with such problem, he is dead, he was a jerk and thats it..

Reply to
petem

I know what I know

Remorse????? What the hell are you talking about? I have seen no remorse.

Yet he lives on, rent free, in your head - lol

Harboring a resentment is you drinking poison, holing the other person dies... which is pretty ironic in this case, since he has already passed.

Reply to
JoeRaisin

pe

RHC: Dont waste your breath Joe...he is incapable of understanding your points

Reply to
tourman

Not wasted - the entertainment value is well worth it.

"remorse"... lol

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Now that one of the best things I've ever seen you type

Reply to
mleuck

oupe

Sounds like the other way around, Petem didn't like RLB when he was alive, didn't believe what he said when he was dying and doesn't really miss him now that he's gone and isn't afraid to say so.

I feel the same way, if someone doesn't like it tough shit

Reply to
mleuck

Well said.

I have also found people slamming me, insulting me, and rabble rousing others to killfilter me etc.. only to find some quoting the very statements that "raised the dander" in other groups.

It's over. some won and some lost, in their own heads.

On the other hand, it wasn't Petem who started this thread. And I daresay if no one had started the thread it wouldn't have been him or any of those who are adversely commenting on this subject who would have started it. Who ever stated it had to know that it was going to go in this direction. If they didn't ..... well ..... then .... they never learned a damn thing over the past 13 years. Some are going to "forgive" Bass and some aren't. So what the f*ck are you all going to do? Argue over the next 13 years whether that's ok or not?

It's over. No one is ever going to change what happened. Some things never get resolved. This is certainly one that isn't important enough to start another revolution in ASA about. Not being able to resolve this subject will never affect anything that will or can ever happen here from this point forward.

Let it go. there's nothing to gain or lose by trying to convince someone of something that they don't believe. How much "over" does something have to be to finally let it go.?

Let me give you an example. Bob C and I have been at each others throats for a long time. I'm sure I haven't convinced him nor he me to give up our points of view. Now, we talk and just don't mention the other shit. That's ok with me and it seems ok with him. "Liking" each other doesn't come into the equation.

Reply to
Josepi

And you dont know ,what you dont know..

Come on, you can psy myself with great accuracy (so you say) and cant even see that the ass hole was playing remorese and mercy.. Gee what a great psy you are!!

No, I just had a good laught about what Leuck posted and told hime how I liked his posting.. The YOU and Graham stated saying that I was saying bad things about the jerk..

I dont drink poison, I say what I think, and if you really want to know, I think that humanity is better since he left.

Reply to
Petem

Of course I understand it, I dont endorse it , thats the difference..

Reply to
Petem

thanks anyway.. ;-)

Reply to
Petem

formatting link
TRULY

saddened to hear about this. Robert gave me great advice on stuff here when I first came on in January.

*sigh*... :-L
Reply to
Joe Wangkauf

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.