Projector sony vpl-fx51 & optoma EP 756 .ccf ir signature files

Hi I am need of some help & this is where I hope to get it. I bought these 2 projectors on ebay but remotes / operating manual were not included. (I presumed damn! I presumed and now I have learnt my lesson) I do have prontopro Philips remote which can learn ir signatures. I have googled and googled but could not find ir signature i .e .ccf files. Could You point / help me to get this problem solved. I am also looking for owners manual but on the seller's site these are not there as these are old models. Thanks

Reply to
veekaydee
Loading thread data ...

formatting link

formatting link
factory database is updated regularly.

Good luck!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Have you tried any of the CCF codes listed for the VPL-HS51?

formatting link
There's only one Optoma projector listed but the codes are often the same over a range of a manufacturer's products.

formatting link
formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Reply to
Dave Houston

First I thank you both for being helpful and taking time out for this.

snip~

formatting link
formatting link
The factory database is updated regularly.

Good luck!!

snip~ Frank Thanks.I was able to get the manual. I did not find the database on the pronto site. I went to the links mentioned but no joy yet.

snip~~

Dave: I had already tried optoma and only power thing partially works it only switches it off.. not on.. nothing else works.

Unfortunately neither the remote central has the codes nor philips site. Sony hsf51 does not work. ;( . Btw I had been to remote central earliar.)

I have written to sony & optoma people. Hope they respond. The local agent in dubai though said that he can order the remote but cost was very high about usd220 which i think is waste. But if I do not succeed than it will not be waste I guess :~).

I am hoping that one of the participents here will have pronto and one of the projector along with the time.. Hope thing works I hope :--)))

Thanks again.

Reply to
veekaydee

Your most welcome.

Your "problem" sort of reminds me of the way my wife "searches" the Internet. I guess she's not the only one that's "technologically challenged". :-)

Keep looking. All the info you need is at the Phillips site I provided. You can also email their tech support department if you're *really* having trouble.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
veekaydee

Hi Frank

:-) I am not as experienced as you are for sure!

As menioned in earliar post first thing I did was to write to them. Still awaiting :->

Reply to
veekaydee

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.