Powerline communication

Hi, Does anyone have an good info on Powerline communication? I'm looking for schematics and stuff, info on how to build communication units... anyone?

Regards, Robert.

Reply to
Robert
Loading thread data ...

Can you be a little more specific about what you want to do?

The Philips TDA5051A powerline modem does low speed powerline communications. A Google search should turn up an application note which includes schematics for reference designs. I think you can also find this at...

formatting link
You might also Google for the Plinius powerline modem. I do not recall seeing schematics.

For higher speed communication

formatting link
makes chips including one that incorporates Microsoft's license-free SCP protocol.

For more general information (high speed) there are several papers (about a half-dozen of which are excellent technical treatises) here...

http://www2.>Hi,

Reply to
Dave Houston

hey Dave, thanks for your reply... Well, I'm only looking for low speed simple communication. I just want to controll some lights in the house.

I hope to find some schematics of pcl circuits to build myself.

Regards,

Robert.

Reply to
Robert

formatting link
>

Reply to
Dave Houston

Reply to
Dave Houston

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.