New Software for Ethernet Capable HAI, OnQ, and Aegis Owners

I am pleased to announce the release of fidoh (fetch instant data & operates homes).

This software in joint effort with the software developer is the answer to my desire for over 5 years. A simple easy to use application to control my HAI Omni Pro II from my PC, without opening up PC Access or changing my web browser to Web-link. Our program is as simple as 2 clicks of the mouse, and you are back to your business. You only need your access codes when changing the security settings.

Read more please visit:

formatting link
the press release here:
formatting link
you prefer eBay/Paypal transactions:
formatting link
We plan to have a serial version of the software by Q4-2005; this version should support the Omni Pro, Omni, Omni II, and the Omni LT (including the OnQ and Aegis versions). As we develop the software further all updates are free for owners of the program.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I have.

If you have specific questions I have a support forum setup here:

formatting link
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant Architechtronics, Inc. get to know home technology

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
formatting link
**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
formatting link
Reply to
Brett Griffin
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.