New Automation Product Questions

Hello all,

I have been quiet for the past three months working on a new Home Automation product. I am excited now we have 2 working prototypes! We are looking to "Officially Release" the product for sale under $500 retail very soon!

We really want some input as to what a product would be like for a consumer.

The product is very exciting, but I would like some feedback on the following questions to make the product EVEN better.

Several questions I have.

1. How big of a concern is security? (UL and central monitoring) Does automation mean you must be a security system?
  2. How many lights should we support?
  3. Should we support mounting configurations for major structures wiring cans?

I hope you see this as an opportune time to provide feedback of what YOU find useful for a new product, and to help us create the best device out there. We are listening, what can you tell us, to make it the best product available?

Please respond in the post or privately for discussion.

If you would like to keep updated with the progress on this NEW product see our forum hosted by HomeTechDIY.com "Architechtronics NEW Automation Product"

Reply to
Brett Griffin
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.