Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- richard urassa
October 8, 2014, 7:03 am
rate this thread
Re: Need to design and implement remote home automation from scratch
What relevant skills do you have?
Microcontroller design and programming?
Computer interfacing to mains electrical lighting/appliances?
Difficult to advise without knowing where we're starting from.
[email address is not usable -- followup in the newsgroup]
- » Looking for product. 110 outlet plugin device that acts as a switch based on power or no ...
- — Next thread in » General Home Automation
- » Forklift Cameras- A Potential Requirement in Warehouses and Storehouses
- — Newest thread in » General Home Automation
- » Google Chrome Now Blocks Irksome Ads. That's a Good Thing, Right? [telecom ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum