Making my own IR accessories

I've gotten one of the ChannelPlus+ 1-in to 8-out RF DAs with the built-in IR engine. I've also gotten one of their "wallplates" for each controlled room and an IR receiver for each room as well. I have some IR blasters, but want to put more than one or two in my equipment cabinet.

That led me to look at distribution accessories, like splitters, that have local power, take the input from the plate, and give you 6-8 IR output jacks. I've looked at these locally and personally don't think they're worth the amount charged for them. The circuitry seems fairly simple.

This got me thinking...is there a repository of schematics for build-it-yourself IR accessories like this on the web? I've poked around a bit and can't seem to find a source.

** To respond, remove the crap from my addy... **
Reply to
prc1
Loading thread data ...

See

formatting link
Look for Bomarc.com reverse engineering services. They have schematics on virtually any security circuit.

Reply to
backspace

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.