lf: BX24-AHT pcb

hi, any of you guys have in their box one or couple of unpopulated pbcs for Dave Houston's All Housecode Transceiver BX24-AHT? I know he has Gerber files on his web site and I can get a board done, but I would like to avoid the hassle with that.

If you are willing to part let me know at: klocworx AT shaw DOT ca thanks, Arthur

Reply to
Art
Loading thread data ...

I can't help with a BX24-AHT board but I believe Bobby Green had one or two that he never populated.

If you cannot find a board, you can get a handful (+2 if you make it "open sores" to which I have no objection) for a really good price at...

formatting link
Or, if you can wait 2-3 months (and my health holds that long), YourDuino.com will be selling the boards shown on my Zarduino page...

formatting link
I'm rewriting my roZetta application to run on a stack of those boards. All of that will also be "open sores" once released. It should have a heavy dose of future-proofing as you can mix/match what you need, add support for new (serial) devices, design new "shields" if needed, etc. I will provide "open sores" ZBasic code for the main processor and PicBasic code for the PICs, as well as Windows/Linux/OSX/ Android interface applications. All ZBasic and PIC chips will incorporate serial bootloaders so firmware can be updated.

formatting link

Reply to
dlh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.