Is the group alive?

Since I haven't received a single message for many days now I thought I'd check to see if my subscription had failed or the entire group was off the net.

Dennis Raher

Reply to
news groups
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Dimbo Spams

According to our records your payment is past due. Please remit $100 via paypal to my email address to continue the feed. Thanks.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I'm interested in knowing, as well. Several years ago I used to follow this group regularly, and it was a busy, active place. Now it appears to be lucky to get 5 messages per week.

Surely the Home Automation crowd hasn't died off - I'm assuming that they've all gone somewhere else to discuss. Does anybody know where that is?

regards,

Paul

Reply to
Paul

try this newsgroup. I go to both, and this one seems to get more traffic?

alt.home.automation

Reply to
Dimbo Spams

It has fragmented with several non-Usenet forums draining away those who used to post here.

X-10 has their own forums. Smarthome has forums dedicated to several of their product l> I'm interested in knowing, as well. Several years ago I used to follow

Reply to
dlh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.