Houselinc-Smartlinc Software

Hello,

I've got a Smartlinc brand Houselinc 1101B X10 controller and I'm looking for a copy of the old Plato software for it. I've had the unit since it was new and the PC I had the software installed on crashed. I have a backup of the installed version (so I should be able to get the data file) but I no longer have the install floppy's that came with the unit. Does anyone have a old copy of the software available or know where I can download it from? I've searched the internet and can only find references to it and of course the Smarthome web site, but they just want me to purchase a new type of software. I would really like to continue to use the Houslinc and Plato software.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Hetrick
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
BruceR

I HAVE THE DISKS .....

Reply to
joeldavidjensen

I know this is an old post, however do you still have the disks for the Smartlinc Houselink #1101B?

Reply to
aerniesautobody

Did anyone respond? Does anyone have a version of this software that would run under WIN 10?

Reply to
PhilipPassantino

I do not understand dave

Reply to
wtessicinit

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.