Home automation magazines

I've been searching for printed magazines that cover home automation as either a primary or secondary topic. I'd also be interested in any magazines that don't specifically cover home automation, but cover topics that might be applicable in an indirect way (electronics magazines that have circuits that could apply to home automation, for example). Does anyone have any favorite magazines that they'd care to list here?

Doug

Reply to
Doug Meredith
Loading thread data ...

There are a number of trade magazines around and a few "coffee table" rags intended mostly for showroom floors and prospective end users. Before you start looking for print here are a few links where you can get tons of useful info. Some are online magazines with regularly updated content. Others are industry associations and online stores (like mine).

formatting link
Don't forget to visit my website, too. The link is in my sig line below. Have fun browsing.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

formatting link

Reply to
Lewis Gardner

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.