Help please with panel spec

I have an immediate need to specify a controller for a special project we are doing. I need a logic controller to do the security and the if/then/or stuff. It needs to be ethernet capable with full controllability via a remote system. I do not need any keypad controls or stats or lighting directly supported, we'll do that through our integration software. I mainly need the logic to perform I/O control, provide arming (mode) status, sensor input status, sunrise/sunset and the like. We normally would use HAI, but they don't want to play with others (formats) very well.

Your suggestions are appreciated. You can likely tell I'm new on this, but picking it up fast!

Reply to
Dandelion Acres
Loading thread data ...

Information, Manuals, Discussion, Engineering Specs, Help, Buy and Sell, New and Used, Allen Bradley, Automation Direct, Banner Engineering, Gould, Mitsubishi, Modicon, Texas Instruments, GE Fanuc, Eagle Signal, Omron, Siemens, Square D, and many more manufactures available.

formatting link

Check it out today!

Thanks, Darren Lyman

Reply to
Darren

Genesis Alarm system........

formatting link

Frank

Reply to
Frank Mc Alinden

I suggest you make that the ELK M1 Gold.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.