Help!!!!

Hi! I have problem and I don't know what to do. Sorry for my English. My computer (WinXP Pro SP2, Pcchips m825, Athlon1700+, 250 ram) stalls while i'm using Kazaa or other p2p programs. I happen usually about 5-30 minuts after i turn this program on. Only when I disconnect internet everything becomes OK. Usage of procesor in that moment isn't big and my memory is also OK. My firewall is OK too. My computer is almost one year old and I'm sure that my memory is OK and my HDD hasn't any bad sectors. System was install a few times and each time i have this problem, i installed also different version of Kazaa(Emule and so on...). Everything is OK while I'm using WinMe, i have no problems and such programs like Kazaa can run long time and computer doesn't stall. I don't know if it is caused by hardwere or softwere. 2 years ago I had differend computer but with mainboard from the same producent (PCChips 725mrt). I had WinNT and I had the same problem but then I got just "blue screen" after 5-30 minutes of using Kazaa. Similary this problem didn't happen while i was using WinMe or 98. When I installed WindowsXP (on my old computer) I have the same problem (but without "blue screen"). Please help me. I've been looking for a help for half a year and noone can help me. Maybe someone had similar problem?? Can it be caused by mainboard? Both is Pcchips:(

Reply to
MP
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.