Great Booster Vent for Room Balancing,

Found a great looking and effective product for assiting a stuborn hot or cold room that suffers from low airflow in the duct system. This little unit "Works" I am going to try and incorporate it in some of my projects, it has a good controler and runs on low voltage 12volt DC. It comes in most standard sizes and they are coming out with a

6x10 and 6x12 adaptor also.

Check this out. Link:

formatting link

Reply to
cpierce
Loading thread data ...

At least you did better with the lie that you are a happy customer this time. You left your real address (the maker of the product) in your other message.

If you have to lie to get people interested in your products, how bad are they?

Reply to
B Fuhrmann

You tried again with a new email, but we remember you from your aftproducts.com email address just a bit back!

Do you think you're dealing with dummies?

Be h> Found a great looking and effective product for assiting a stuborn > hot

Reply to
AZ Woody

Apparently.

As opposed to Bass... who's an "honest" dishonest spammer... You guys "roll over" whenever this jerk posts an "AD", or "PR" message... Quitcher-gripin', already. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
BruceR

' Who be ' youse guyz ' ? ;-)

A google groups search will/should show that I, for one, regularly remind/complain to Robert about what the comp.home.automation charter has to say on this topic.

Robert's "AD" and "PR" posts are purposeful, fragrant and repeated violations of the charter.

(They are not, however, SPAM.

formatting link
formatting link
)

... Marc Marc_F_Hult

formatting link

Reply to
Marc_F_Hult

And then he's an honest spammer?

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

Nope.. he's proved himself to be a bozo!

Reply to
AZ Woody

Aromatic? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Fishy...

Reply to
Frank Olson

What, as opposed to you Frank, doing nothing more than stalking Bass? At least Bob maintains a level of helpful posts to the newsgroup. You apparently do nothing but stalk him.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

Gadzooks... I'm a stalker with a stalker... ;-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Bill Kearney" wrote ...

Frank just can't understand how any sane person would appreciate an honest person who is helpful instead of the dishonest people who only post in the group to try to disrupt it.

Vendetta, stalking? Frank wouldn't do either of them (if you believe him). He just turns threads that don't relate to the person who disgusts him into ones against him.

Frank: go out to news.admin_net-abuse.usenet and read their definition of spam. You are wrong.

Reply to
B Fuhrmann

It's simple. You guys are all blind to Robert's dishonest, disingenuous, and often downright nasty tricks and tactics. Not a single person has ever posted in defense of his lies about Dave Houston (and how often has he "stalked" Dave in any thread relating to Z-Wave)? He's never installed an Elk M1Gold, or used even 5% of the stuff he lists on his website, yet would have you believe he has. I doubt he's EVER held a Paradox PIR in his hands, yet he's frequently responded to threads about them and extolled their virtues as if he actually ever had "experience" with them. He says he's had "minimal to no returns" on several products, yet the complaints at the BBB for his slip-shod customer service and delivery problems are legion (and climbing). Having volunteered with our local BBB, I can honestly state that the number of complaints filed about him are just the tip of the iceberg. It's a well known fact that only about 10% of people actually take the time to file a BBB complaint. The rest deal with the situation as best they can and "move on" (thank God for generous credit card return policies). He "stalks" the installer forum (ASA) for but one reason, and unfortunately there are some there that have decided to "bite back" for reasons which you are all aware of and I'm not going to list again (unless asked, of course).

Call it what you will. You're all so "gung-ho" to point out what he's doing isn't "spam" according to the definition. I'd suggest you look up the word "vendetta" (which you're all so fond of using) and tell me how what Robert's done has hurt me (or MY business) in the slightest.

What's not to believe??

Nope... I haven't used THAT particular tactic for a long time now.

Go to whatever dictionary you're using these days and read their definition of "vendetta". You are just as wrong. As for Robert "spamming" the group... do a bit of Google searching on the subject. At one point in time he was posting entire catalogue pages on everything he has on offer (and threatened to use software he had available to post and endless stream of garbage into ASA and other forums to help with his "search engine positioning"). You do remember that don't you? You were one of several individuals that responded to him.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Some stuff he posted to another individual because he's probably got me on his "ignore list"...

Don'tcha just love how Usenet works? You can respond to someone, and not even see his reply. Sort of like Bush...

Reply to
Frank Olson

No, you're just so entrenched in your delusions that you lie in wait and appear to post only when Bass actually responds with help for someone else. That others notice this and call you on it should be an indicator it's YOU that has the problem.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

There are none so blind as those that will not see, for the most part everything that Frank says about RLB is true, you can believe it or not as you see fit, but it doesn't alter the undeniable facts.

Doug

Reply to
Doug

St-bAss pray for our soul's

"Bill Kearney" a écrit dans le message de news: J7adnRJQUaTNJAbbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net...

Reply to
Petem

Speaking of people "lying in wait"...

Reply to
Frank Olson

It's not a matter of being blind to Bass. It's a matter of someone that contributes next to nothing to the newsgroup UNTIL Bass actually posts something that HELPS someone else. Sure, Bass has his issues, like any other business. But Frank's obviously so fixated on Bass that it borders on stalking.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.