Feedback on spycameras.net

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has ever bought from spycameras.net? I am interested in buying some nanny cam stuff (like the clock on

formatting link
and was wondering if this company is reputable and if the quality of their products is good.

Thanks,

Reply to
Jeromy Fletcher
Loading thread data ...

Don't know about their rep, but their prices are about 40% to 200% higher, at least, than a place like:

formatting link
Their color wireless clock cam, CCS8 - Covert Color Wireless Hidden Alarm Clock Radio Camera lists for $165.95 and is on sale for $89.95. The Spycameras site JCT-820 is on *sale* for $399.00!

I've been happy with the items I've purchased from Supercircuits although now I deal with a video wholesaler. Still, Supercircuits has covert and small cameras that you can't find elsewhere. Most stuff has a 30 day money-back guarantee and a year warranty. I have no relationship to them other than as a happy customer.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.