FAQ?

Hi all,

Is there a FAQ for this group? I've googled for it but can seem to find anything.

Thanks,

Michael

Reply to
Michael Burr
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
BruceR

1. Don't post off topic,
  2. Don't flame Bass,
  3. Don't mention "the other group",
  4. Don't advertise your wares,
  5. Listen to and learn from the "old curmudgeons" like Dave Houston (he's an X-10 expert),
  6. If you want to see a really AWESOME DIY wire center, ask Bruce R. to post some links.

Enjoy!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Thanks for the welcome Frank and Bruce. I used to hang out in this group quite a bit back in the late-90's when I was planning to build a new place and heavy into wiring and design considerations. For various reasons I'm just now getting some real time to get back into this.

The new home is built and my basic wiring closet is in - pulled all the wire and did all all the terminations myself from concepts gleaned here... take a peek if interested. All the coax is on the wall to the left and not visible in this shot.

formatting link
I've now got a fledgling MisterHouse installation running on Linux that I'm itching to build out a lot further. Right now it's doing just some vocal reminders and a little bit of X-10 work. So anyway - yes, I've got a lot of questions and hopefully can contribute some too.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Burr

Nice!!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Nicely done installation!

Reply to
BruceR

Welcome back!

Watch out for.....see list at right side of your browser screen!

LOL

Reply to
John J. Bengii

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.