Does any wall dimmer have overload protection?

formatting link

I can understand why he wants the "round" prongs. He's afraid his maid will go all "DIY" on him and (with the "modicum of tool skills" she learned at "BlastedHome") twist the prongs on the vacuum to fit...

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

formatting link

Reply to
John J. Bengii

You have something against bottom posting?? I do know that a lot of people don't bother to "trim" their replies, but I find it much easier to respond to someone either "in line" or by picking out the appropriate bits. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

It was a joke but I do find bottom posting and even more so, interlaced posting very hard to read sometimes. No matter what the style, trimming is necessary for clarity.

Many bottom posts are never read by many unless there is something really interesting going on. If it isn't a hot item why would I scroll to the bottom, only to have to scan back, searching for a clue, to the start of the text again? I just click to the next post and ignore it.

Top posts get their first line or two read regardless of content, if it gets opened.

Reply to
John J. Bengii

Yep, helps a lot.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.