DIY Home Auto

Hi,

Does somebody has an experience with those guys

formatting link
I was looking at their website and they have some nice diy packages with good prices.

I will appreciate your advice.

Thanks lubeto

Reply to
lubeto.77
Loading thread data ...

The only thing that stands out is their high pricing. You can save a lot of money by buying the same products from

formatting link

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
BruceR

I thought that their prices are low. I got quoted for the same systems $1000s more from home auto installers.

Reply to
lt

Thanks for the info BruceR.

I cheeked Worthington, but they sell only to business. Unfortunately they do not deal with end users

Reply to
lt

If you clicked "STORE" you'd have seen a "Consumer" tab which takes you to:

formatting link
Similar pricing - still better than the place you posted.

lt wrote:

Reply to
BruceR

Reply to
BruceR

How hard is to program a HAI system. Those guys provide free programming for life or at least they say that they do.

Reply to
lt

I met couple of installers and system integrators that were selling self install systems from HAI at home improvement shows. they were expansive comparing with LGT. I also did a estimate with milehighautomation.com that was also expensive.

I will fill up the form wit LGT, just curious how much will be their price comparing with Worthington. I will post updates

Thank you for your help BruceR

lubeto

Reply to
lt

It looks that the big items from lgtsystems.com like Omni controllers have lower prices than asihome.com.

Reply to
lt

Reply to
BruceR

Reply to
BruceR

What it looks like is you're spamming for lgt.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

Opps you got me.

Sir,

I am not spamming or advertising for anybody. I have limited amount of funds for a home automation systems. I am just trying to fine the most economical way of doing it. Just look the difference in the prices from the different vendors, sometimes they you see a 100-300% difference.

Reply to
lt

Oh, bullshit!

Reply to
Robert L Bass
i

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussi>>

This comming from the best bullshiter in the world is the seal of proof!!

Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.