Cordless Listening Device

I'd like to have a cordless device to listen to audio that doesn't come with headphones. There are many cordless headphones out there, but I want to plug my headphones into a jack on a little cordless box. I just tried a Belkin FM transmitter going to my SanDisk MP3 player with FM tuner as a kludgy solution, but the quality was not good. Maybe I should just buy a better FM transmitter, but it would be great to have a 900 Mhz device as I described, to avoid interference on the FM band.

The main application is listening to my TV at night. Right now I use an extension cord, which sounds great and is cheap. I have a pair of cordless headphones I got from Radio Shack, but every time I adjust their position on my head, it makes EXTREMELY loud mechanical sounds in my ears. Now I know why they were $20.

I am taking the $20 Belkin device back to Wal*Mart today, and I am going to try one of those cassette adapters to use my MP3 player in the car. The Belkin worked, but once again sounded terrible. Here is the link to the Belkin TuneCast I Mobile FM Transmitter

formatting link

Reply to
EdwardATeller
Loading thread data ...

I found one:

formatting link

Reply to
EdwardATeller

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.