CM15A protocol document

Here is my first attempt at a more official CM15A protocol document. It's not done but it's much better than my confusing CM15D web page. The CM15D was just a loose notes page but we all tried to use it as much more. I decided that I should spend a little time and put my notes into document form and make the thing more understandable. I don't think this document is perfect but it's a little better than the CM15A page.

formatting link

Over the next few months I'll spend more time cleaning up my other pages as well and update various packages I maintain. Since the loss of my drive in August I am still cleaning up the mess. I've added the above link to my documentation section of my we pages.

Reply to
Neil Cherry
Loading thread data ...

Neil.. Let me know if you want any of my "code snippets" to include. You should have the C ode for sending Dims/Brights, but I've also worked out the send/recv of Preset dims and status request/responses.

BTW, been running my CM15a for over a year now completely from Linux...

(my DIY app that started with 1-wire stuff!)

Neil Cherry wrote:

Reply to
AZ Woody

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.