BI Conference 2011 (September 24th,Hyderabad)

Hi,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Hyderabad on September

24th

I guess it will add a great value to all the BI professionals in the Business domain.

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See the Sessions below).

The Conference starts at 9.00 AM. The Venue:Katriya Hotel & Towers, #8 Raj Bhavan Road Somaji Guda Hyderabad Andra Pradesh The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I called, they had 300 more seats left.

Please find below is the url to go through the website:

formatting link
Ram

Sessions on: Solution Centricity. The Pivot for Successful BI / DW Implementations Innovative Data Integration - Foundation for Business Intelligence Interactive Business Analytics for Large Data Volumes BI Design and Implementation challenges in Life Sciences Innovations in BI Integrating Search and Business Intelligence BI challenges for the SMEs Impact of Social Media and Social CRM Analytics Advanced Analytics: The Next Wave in Business Intelligence

Reply to
bi conference2011
Loading thread data ...

We have a confirmed speakers from MindTree,Hitachi Consulting,Infosys Technologies ,Virtusa,Deloitte Consulting LLP please go through the link given below:

formatting link

Reply to
bi conference2011

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.