Availability of residential switchable privacy glass

I am interested in potentially using the switchable privacy glass in my bathroom. That is the glass which switches from opaque to clear with the flip of an electric switch. I have found multiple websites which list this product, but they all appear geared to commercial sales, or for dealing with designers. None appear to be consumer friendly.

I live in a relatively small city, so I doubt any home designer in my city has ever used it. Has anyone incorporated this glass, and if so, what is the cost. Are there any dealers with consumer friendly websites.

Reply to
orangele2003
Loading thread data ...

I have not used it but from what I've learned it's very expensive. ISTR a price on the order of $200 per square foot or something like that but I could be wrong. The manufacturer is a company called Pulp Studio. Their product is called SwitchLite. Here's their URL.

formatting link
Hope that helps.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.