Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Anyplace Control Software
March 23, 2005, 1:53 am
rate this thread
We are proud to announce the new 2.8 version of "Anyplace Control" program.
You can download this program for free from our web-site:
Anyplace Control is a remote control program that can display a screen of
another computer (via internet or network) on your screen. The program
allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely.
It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in
front of it, right from your current location.
The program allows:
- to display the remote computer screen on your screen in real-time
- to use the keyboard and mouse to control the remote PC from anywhere
- to perform important operations remotely: shutdown, reboot, etc.
The range of possible applications for this program includes
providing remote technical support and helpdesk services, supervision,
managing network from different locations, telecommuting, and hands-on
Anyplace Control also comes with DHCP support, firewall compatibility,
password protection, capability to run the program as service, and task
Anyplace Control is really must-have tool for Helpdesk personnel and
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email:
Customer service of Anyplace Control Software.
- » (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?
- — Previous thread in » General Home Automation