AAG Electronica still in businiess?

Hi,

I have just ordered some parts from aag electronica, send the money - but they don't answer on any mails. Do you know if they still are in business? I don't call them, becasue I'm on another side of Atlantic.

Greetings, Ghost

Reply to
Ghost
Loading thread data ...

How long ago did you order the parts? It appears they're "still in business". Perhaps they're experiencing problems with their email servers (like a certain someone I won't mention frequently does). :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Two days.

Reply to
Ghost

Give it another one or two. They have several email addresses listed on their website. Try them all and if that fails, buy yourself one of those really inexpensive international phone cards (I can get one here and make calls anywhere in the US for a half a cent a minute and overseas for like 3 cents a minute).

Reply to
Frank Olson

I have tried all of them, from many of my addresses - still nothig. Cost of phone call is no problem - rather time shift. But eventually I will call.

Reply to
Ghost

Yea, they had a problems - I just get the answer. Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Ghost

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.