4 to 8 economical quad processor B/W

While my future plans are more robust (DVR quad with remote net access) for right now I need to find some economical 4 or 8 quad processors for B/W cameras with audio.

Looking for a economical B/W processor with 4 minimum and possible 8 inputs. Expandable 4's would be nice.

Price with the minimum features are the driving force for this right now. I just need a way to watch at least 4 of these cameras easily for now with out a lot of expense. I will add on and upgrade later even if this item(s) are obsoleted.

At a minimum it should be able:

1) Quad view, selectable between the 2 sets of four on an 8 input 2) Sequence thru input with adjustable dwell 2.1) with audio switching would be a boon, but I'll live with out for now for the right price. 2.2) CHEAP!

The following would be plus

3) Motion detection would a plus 4) Alarm output on motion 5) activate a vcr via IR on alarm/motion

Any thing in the $40-60 range would be great. Even if I had to get 2 for 8 inputs and get a cheap video switch or 2 modulators for now.

Reply to
xxnonexnonexx
Loading thread data ...

Have you looked on ebay?

Reply to
jim.griffin

Yes, nothing meets my needs

Reply to
xxnonexnonexx

This unit seems to do everything except audio.

formatting link
Here are the full specs:
formatting link

Reply to
jim.griffin

Thats nice, but its at least $900 OVER THE BUDGET for this project.

Reply to
xxnonexnonexx

Take a look at his first link -- it is a link to an Ebay auction. The starting bid is $29.95, with no bids and 3 days to go.

How *exactly* is this "at least $900 OVER THE BUDGET"?????

Reply to
Kurt Delaney

The ebay link is nice, but it has no PS and by the time I get the specs for the PS find a connector, get a PS and have it shipped I can find something cheaper.

The price listed here

formatting link
is $997.00 and to start thats for a start $900 OVER what I am even considering.

Reply to
xxnonexnonexx

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.