Zywall USG100 WLAN to WAN setup problem

Folks

It's probably something trivial but I don't seem to be able to figure it out...

We have recently installed a Zywall USG100 firewall and everything is working just fine and as expected on our wired network. Our next step was to activate the WLAN (wireless) part of the equipment. It seems to be fine, serving DHCP addresses on a different subnet. The problem is that WLAN client web traffic is not flowing out but being redirected to the login screen of the appliance (ie. regardless of what site I decide to visit I end up on the login screen).

I guess this is some sort of default setting & behavior for WLAN clients but for the life of me I can't figure out what feature of the box is blocking traffic. The Firewall is open for WLAN to WAN and I have not seen any other policy that might apply...

I'm pretty sure I have overlooked something obvious... and any help / pointer would be appreciated !

Thanks in advance

Regards

--alexT

Reply to
AlexT.
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.