wireless access

I am using smoothwall for my firewall and I love it. This is my home network: smoothwall firewall, one PC, one laptop and one old aironet wireless access point. I keep my access point open, no encryption because I think that anyone surfing the internet from my wireless can do NO harm to my PC's behind my smoothwall firewall. What do you think, what are my vulnerabilities? The reason I leave my wireless open is kinda silly, but I like to mess with people who are using my wireless. I have seen two strange PC's get dhcp addresses from my firewall's dhcp server, and I can see there activity using iftop. I disconnect the intruders, and when they get back on for a minute or two, i disconnet them again. Yea, i have alot of time on my hands. I turn the wireless off when I am not using it. Does anyone else use smoothwall, can anyone think of anything bad to say about smoothie? I know I can not. thanks for you time.

regards,

Erik

Reply to
Erik
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.