windows xp safe-mode help?

for the past two weeks, my computer has been so slow with everything. so i downloaded two antiviruses; AVG & spyware terminator. spyware terminator detected infections & a worm that AVG didn't. when i tried to put the worm in quarantine, it was unable to do it & told me to restart into safe mode.

i tried restarting into safe mode but after about 30 seconds it popped up with a blue screen saying '' windows has shut down to protect your '' blah blah. so i ran it normally & now spyware terminator isn't even finding the worm.

AVG & spyware terminator have come across hundreds of infections or tracking cookies, adware, one or two trojans, & that worm.

help?

Reply to
wishxoxo
Loading thread data ...

Help via a newsgroup is not possible in this situation. You will have to find a real person who knows how fix your computer. It's also not possible to say whether or not they will do it for free. I wouldn't.

Reply to
Network Admin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.