VPN Firewall through ADSL

***********URGENT*****************URGENT****************URGENT****************** Hi,

We want to creat VPN tunnel to our remote office through a ADSL Broadband connection. I am facing problem for that. We got one static IP address from (ISP). The network connection in my office will be like

ADSL(UT-300R2U) Router/Modem -------CISCO 501 Firewall........Switch......Systems.

ADSL Lan port is connected to firewall outside interface. LAN IP addresses are in the segment 192.168.1.0/24.

Now the problem is my remote team wants to configure VPN on static IP given by the ISP and static IP should be on the firewall outside interface. But the IP address on firewall is publeic ip address

192.168.1.3 255.255.255.0 as I explained above.

I know one solution, by putting ADSL router in bridge mode and configuring PPPOe dialer on the outside interface of the firewall. The outside interface of the firewall should get the Staic IP address.

But My team don't want to configure PPPOe dialer on the firewall. Does any body worked on this type of problem. Please advise if anybody have another option to get Static IP address on firewall outside iterface.

Please respond snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks & Bregds, Datta

Reply to
yadavdr
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.