Technology Writer Looking for Network Professionals who Blog to Interview for Feature Article

I am a freelance writer for a computer magazine, and my current assignment is to interview "network professionals" who write interesting blogs. (I'm perfectly willing to reveal the name of the magazine once I've made contact with a good subject. I'm sure all network professionals will recognize it.)

My editor has defined "network professional" in the following terms. If you don't meet the qualifications, please don't bother replying.

Requirements:

1) Network professionals with jobs that specifically relate to following types of technology: LANS, WANs, network, directors of technology/IT/MIS/IS, CTOs, data center managers, admins of servers (or any hardware), admins of operating systems like Windows.

2) Avoid computer programmers, IT helpdesk, training professionals or technology consultants.

3)Sorry, no IT professionals that work for computer technology companies. These are vendors, not users. Off limits industries include software, computer hardware (servers/PCs, routers, switches, IT security appliances, etc.), semiconductors/chips, IT consulting. Highly technical industries other than the computer industry are fine (aerospace, biotech, automotive, industrial manufacturing, etc.)

4) Avoid blogs about technology opinions as these very common among our readers - unless there is something particularly unique about the blog (it's influence or angle, for instance).

5) Interview subject must agree to be named (including job title and company) and photographed.

If you fit hte above profile and you'd like to be considered for an interview (just think of the added readers to your blog!) please e-mail me at the address below.

Susan S. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
redsox1216
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.