Sonicwall TZ170W wireless questions

I've got a Sonicwall TZ170W that is detecting a linksys wireless router network from my neighboor saying it is very good signal strength at 72% or better. When my desktop tries to detect networks it doesn't see it or if it does it shows no signal. So why such a difference?

Also how can I make my sonicwall connect to my neighboors linksys to get my desktops connected to that with a better signal and everything?

Reply to
Sonicwall TZ170W
Loading thread data ...

The radio in the TZ170W is a high quality radio with excellent external antennas. That may not be the case for the PC you are using.

As far as connecting to your neighbors Linksys, that's not a question I would legally answer.

Tom B

S> I've got a Sonicwall TZ170W that is detecting a linksys wireless router

Reply to
TomB

Tom, thanks. As far as not answering how to get it to connect well, I know how for the most part, but the desktop couldn't get a connection. I'm not sure if I did everything correct though. I can call Sonicwall for this.

Reply to
Sonicwall TZ170W

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.