Sonicwall Soho 2 NEED HELP.

I recently replace my DSL service with AT&T to at&t on a different line because they could not transfer it from the existing bill from a company I purchased in 2003, well enough about the logic of the new at&t. her is my problem in a nutshell. Before with the same hardware I was able to connect to several secured Digital Video Recorders in various locations. I am still able to connect to the units however I am not able to see the video it times out. I can see the video if I take out the sonicwall out of the mix and use any cheep lynksys, netgear or belkin router with there firewalls enable and yes I ried all three. I believe I had to write a rule to accomplish this but it has been so many years since that I set this up I can't remember. I also tried to us a new linksys rv082 and had the same problem even when I disabled all the firewall and security features. The dvrs are configured to communicate on port 1980. I have another dvr that is on port 80 that works fine. Please I need help.

Thank you in advance

mjs

Reply to
mjs4jc
Loading thread data ...

Am Sat, 18 Aug 2007 20:03:47 +0000 schrieb mjs4jc:

What says the sonicwall logfile, any drop to those hosts?

Reply to
Burkhard Ott

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.