Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Sonicwall L2TP Problem
August 2, 2013, 8:43 am
rate this thread
hoping someone can help me..
I have a NSA 2400, I set up a L2TP VPN and my client connect fine.
My only problem: I cannot reach any LAN hosts until I set my client to
"send all traffic to VPN connection".
If I check this option, all work as I expected, but I will avoid this
behavior because all my Internet traffic pass through NSA and not by my
How can I solve this little problem?
Thanks in advance...
Giocare col mondo, facendolo a pezzi...
Bambini che il sole, ha ridotto gia'... vecchi.
Re: Sonicwall L2TP Problem
Well, soniwall and the word fine is ironic.
Usually after phase 2 has been established you should set routes to the
destination address/network. All other traffic goes then the default
route, the ones you've the SA with goes via ipsec.
Well, it'll pass your dsl connection, just encryptedand your default
route points just to the other site of the tunnel.
Using IPsec client they work?
Seriously, check your routes after the connection has been established
- » What's the status of WPS on wireless routers these days?
- — Next thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » NYC local event: Unigroup's 17-Oct-2019 Meeting: SDN/SDP - So...
- — Newest thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » Section 889 Chinese Telecommunication Restrictions Update [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum