Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Mok-Kong Shen
May 10, 2015, 9:53 am
rate this thread
I have just tried out an idea of maartin in another Usenet group many
years ago of how one could introduce a back door into a proprietary
software (or defacto similarly into a huge and poorly documented and
hence never by independent experts carefully scrutinized software
package) for the generation of RSA keys. See the last paragraph in the
Epilogue of: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/7234475/1/
Concerning "official" back doors, see the critiques of Internet pioneer
M. K. Shen
- » BITPERM, a simple encryption scheme (with authentication) based on bits,permutation and dy...
- — Next thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » AES/Python, an implementation of AES in Python with examples of counter mode operations an...
- — Previous thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » NYC local event: Unigroup's 17-Oct-2019 Meeting: SDN/SDP - So...
- — Newest thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » Queensbury buys program to track town vehicles [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum