SETUP A VPN CONNECTION FROM THE OUTSIDE

Hi,

Here is the situation. I am trying to allow a VPN connection from the outside of a PIX Firewall to a Windows 2003 Server which is the VPN server. In the same LAN where the Windows 2003 Server is located there is another server. Server A, I am trying to SSH into Server A after I make a VPN connection to the Windows 2003 Server. However, after I make the VPN connection and I try to SSH into Server A I get a connection timeout error. I am able to connect to the VPN server. But after I connect to the VPN Server, I do not have access to Server A using SSH. What could I be doing wrong?

Thank You

Reply to
vreyesii
Loading thread data ...

Please do not multipost. You posted the same question in comp.dcom.sys.cisco . If you have the same question for multiple newsgroups then put all of their names in the Newsgroups: line, commas between them but no spaces, such as

Newsgroups: comp.security.firewalls,comp.dcom.sys.cisco

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Sorry about that I will correct.

Thanks

Reply to
vreyesii

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.