Security pros needed

Hello everyone,

I recently designed a website called the DigiTrust that is designed to bridge the gap between technology content and people. My goal is to have any user go to the site, and the content will be completly customized based on the users skills and strengths. VB programmers will find a site that contains VB content, Linux users will find a site that contains Linux content. When you use the site, the DigiTrust will learn about your strengths and use that to connect you and the content. People will be able to find you based upon your skills, and you will be able to find content based on your skills.

The more people that join the Trust, the better the system will work. Please go to

formatting link
and try and fill it with knowledge from your brain. Share it with others, because in return you will be able to get as much free knowledge back... much easier than ever before. The DigiTrust is still in it's early stages, so please send me as much feedback on the website as possible... I need harsh criticism! My username is brandonb and my e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@thedigitrust.com.

formatting link
- Finally, a tech site that revolves around YOU!

Reply to
phrite
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.