Secure VPN Gateway - VPN and Firewall in one

Hi all.

I just want to make you aware of an exciting new piece of software that is available from

formatting link

I think you'll be interested in the software because it provides a very secure means of connecting to remote servers over unsecured networks like the Internet.

It is like a VPN & Firewall system fused together to provide network port access to specific servers. The web management interface and the VPN client make this software; very secure, very easy to manage, and very easy to use.

Special features have been built into it to defeat key logger software and man in the middle attacks.

This is commercial software but there is a free trial version available that uses Vmware player to host the Secure VPN Gateway.

Documentation and other details are freely available from

formatting link

Like all commercial software commercial support is provided. At Ttc4it you wont be wasting time dealing with help desks. Instead you are plugged in directly to the software developers. Better support means problems are fixed faster.

Best wishes for the New Year.

David Gempton Managing Director TTC LTD.

Reply to
David Gempton
Loading thread data ...

A Spammer - and not even properly cross-posted, it was multiposted!

Reply to
Leythos

Reply to
Tony

That doesn't change the fact that it was spammed and improperly multi- posted. Anyone that is posting to Usenet, and in security, should have known better.

Reply to
Leythos

Reply to
David Gempton

applying firewall

ignore). We do it

to that one

your network.

Gee, and every quality firewall appliance already does what you've stated above, I use WatchGuard Firebox units like this for many years.

Reply to
Leythos

on 04 Jan 2007, something possessed Leythos to write:

Ya, but the way he wrote it, it sounds sooo much better :-D

Regards,

Will

Reply to
William

LOL, it always amazes me when someone try to invents something that's already been around for years (more than 10) and has worked perfectly, but, they seem to think that theirs is new.

Maybe if I was using something called a firewall (like a NAT router) that isn't really a firewall, maybe then I might be impressed (not really), but I don't make the mistake of thinking a NAT router is a firewall either.

Reply to
Leythos

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.