Removing Comodo Firewall

Has anyone managed to completly remove this program from their machine?

My problem is that despite removing all traces that I can see, it is still showing in win xp security centre as installed and protecting my system. I need to get rid of it so that I can install another firewall, one that if I decide otherwise can be totally removed without leaving its signature behind.

Reply to
Ben
Loading thread data ...

Ben wrote in news:1tm3c9nwsbjir$. snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net:

You'd probably have better luck going right to the source, Comodo's CEO posts in their forums.

formatting link

Reply to
Neon Knight

Normally I would agree with you however on this occasion it seems that they are clueless as to what to do. Hence my plea in this forum as it is my only hope prior to having to rebuild my drive.

Reply to
Ben

I'm having the same problem with Comodo Anti virus. It will not remove from my notebook, plus it screws up my notebook when I try to remove. The tech support isn't that great either.

Reply to
Wayne

Ben

I am sure we can help you remove it.

Pls come and post it in the forums.comodo.com and send me the link and I am sure our developers are watching it and will help.

thanks Melih

Reply to
melih

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.