Removal of PersonalAV, Remove Fake Personal antivirus

Personal Antivirus is yet another fake rogue spyware program that appears to be an antivirus altough it is a virus itself. do not pay for Personal Antivirus as it is a big scam. Anybody infected by Personal Antivirus (virus) should remove this spyware from your computer. It can be removed by following manual removal instructions or even you can download a free removal tool (an anti spyware program) from this page

formatting link
Good Luck and happy virus free computing

Reply to
darfun
Loading thread data ...

YEAH--GREAT! THIS SITE GUIDES YOU IN THE DOWNLOAD OF YET ANOTHER FAKE ROGUE ANTISPYWARE PROGRAM CALLED SUPER ANTISPYWARE.

Reply to
Cyn

I made the mistake of replying to the same post on another group, asking if the writer personally tried the software suggested. I'll go and warn everybody.

Thanks!

Giorgos

Reply to
geoar75

Well Mr. Giorgos, its your right to ask if i personaly tried it or not. so my answer is, i have tried it and found itw orking. this site really dos,nt lead you downloading anyther malicious fake program. im sure that site dos,nt contain and viruses.

Reply to
dfinc

And how exactly did you verify that, if I may ask?

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

Super Antispyware is a legitimate anti-malware application. I've used it and never had any problems, however now I use Spyware Doctor as it removed infections that MalwareBytes and SuperAntispyware missed. As for Personal Antivirus there are many removal guide on the net. First two results from Google:

formatting link
Good luck!

Reply to
Ignas

No response in five days. Figures.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.