Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Mok-Kong Shen
April 21, 2015, 1:57 pm
rate this thread
The software is available at:
For constructive critiques and comments I should be very grateful.
The binary result of encryption can e.g. be transported as an
attachment file in a normal email system (certainly also in an email
system with built-in "security features"). A good symmetric end-to-end
encryption of messages between two private persons can therewith be
very simply realized for the users.
(For an asymmetric encryption software, see
M. K. Shen
- » AES/Python, an implementation of AES in Python with examples of counter mode operations an...
- — Next thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » HOMOPHONE, a modern encryption scheme based on homophonic substitutions
- — Previous thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » CFP: The 24th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2019...
- — Newest thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » TalkTalk HG635 on VDSL with multiple static IP addresses
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking